NEWSPAGE: updates about the coronavirus (COVID-19)
last update | thursday 3 march | 14.35
The coronavirus (COVID-19) has a huge impact on all of us nationally and internationally. THN takes all necessary precautions to minimize the risks and consequences of the coronavirus. This means that we adhere to government guidelines and protocols.
In this special situation, THN is able to operate as usual until now. We are available and can handle all questions and orders as you are used to from us. On this news page we will keep you continuously informed of the latest developments of the coronavirus and what they mean for ourselves and our customers. We also keep a close eye on the information provided by our suppliers and carriers.
03/19/2020 | Update carriers
Update from our carrier DHL:
- All orders in the Netherlands are delivered according to normal DHL delivery times
- Orders that require a signature are signed off by the package deliverer
03/18/2020 | Sufficient stock at THN
Update about our stock:
- Our suppliers keep us continuously informed about orders to be delivered in order to maintain our stock.
- To date, we have enough stock in our warehouse to serve all customers and orders are handled as you are used to from us
03/17/2020 | Additional measures THN
As of today, THN has taken a number of additional measures:
- The management (Alex & Wytse Scheele) will be alternately present at the head office in Enschede. Of course, they will both remain permanently accessible by telephone and e-mail.
- A number of employees will work from home as much as possible to minimize physical contact with colleagues
03/16/2020 | Precautions THN
In response to government reports, THN has taken the following measures:
- All staff visits to suppliers or customers will be suspended until at least April 6, 2020
- All vendor, customer, or other THN visits are suspended until at least April 6, 2020
- Extra hygienic measures are taken
- All door handles are disinfected twice a day
- A maximum of 4 people may be present in the canteens at the same time
- Staff must be at least 1.5 meters apart
- All carriers arriving at our expedition must follow regulations, including the use of the masks, gloves and disinfectant gel provided