Linear bearing housings range
Many different types and types of linear bearing housings in stock
Linear bearing housings for a fastening linear ball bearings securely. An open version is available for the majority of bearing housings for use with shaft support rails. For a play-free effect, an adjustable version of the bearing housing is almost always available.
Types and finishes
The most common types and finishes of linear bearing housings are:
- TGC - Bearing housings for KH compact linear ball bearings
- TALGS - Bearing housings with compact design
- TG - Standard bearing housings
- TGS - Open bearing housings with the gap on the side
- TFG - Bearing housings with flange for securing horizontally
Download linear brochure
Download our brochure in which you can read everything about our range of hardened ground shafts, ball bushing bearings, bearing housings, shaft bocks and shaft supports. You will find extensive overviews of types, sizes and versions.
Need technical advice?